Non-Fiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome non-fiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your non-fiction posts too!
Non-Fiction News and Resources
- If you’d like to read more non-fiction, I’d recommend narrative non-fiction (non-fiction written as a story) as a good place to start. Perhaps try one of the books on goodreads’ list of popular narrative non-fiction.
- If you’re looking for you own list of upcoming non-fiction new releases to be excited about, the Library Journal Non-Fiction Previews are a great resource.
- New Non-fiction this week:
- The Accidental Universe: The World You Thought You Knew
- Maximilian and Carlota: Europe’s Last Empire in Mexico
- The Rise of the Tudors: The Family That Changed English History
- Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data (paperback)