Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- The Duluth New Tribune has a pretty great list of engaging nonfiction to check out this fall.
- I enjoyed this post from an author about why the enjoy writing nonfiction and this post about nonfiction that finds you at just the right time. I love people loving nonfiction!
- Check out this Monday Funday With New Nonfiction post because nonfiction can, in fact, make Mondays better 🙂
- And I can’t resist putting in a plug here for Nonfiction November! We have so much cool stuff coming up for you – a book swap (sign-ups here), discussion posts (prompts here), and an instagram challenge (prompts here). Join us by participating in any of that awesomeness or by sharing your nonfiction reviews in November.
- Books I’m looking forward to in the next month include: