Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
If you’re a new blogger looking for advice, everyone will tell you to get social because many of us have found the social aspect of blogging the most enjoyable part. What not everyone will tell you is that not all comments are equal. I’ve tried a variety of ways of finding blogs to comment on and today I’d like to talk about the best ways to spend your commenting time if you want to create meaningful interactions, make blogging friends, and draw some new readers to your blog.
Read more »