Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week.
- Despite everything that was 2020 (or perhaps because of it!), this year has kicked off with even higher sales of self-improvement books than last year!
- It’s still the time of year when everything is lists, but I’ve made myself pick just one good one to share in each of three categories – best of 2020 nonfiction, nonfiction to look forward to in 2021, and nonfiction for teens.
- Isabel Wilkerson, author of Caste and Warmth of Other Suns, is speaking at the University of Wisconsin for MLK day! I just saw her (virtually) at my local library and I’d recommend her talk, perhaps more if you’ve not yet read her book.
- Also, Roxane Gay’s book club has kicked off this week and it’s looking incredibly promising so far, with author discussions for members every month.
- Nonfiction to look forward to in the next week includes: