As always, I’m sad Nonfiction November is coming to a close, but I’m thrilled to host our last discussion prompt. Thanks so much to all of you who’ve participated! I’ve had more time to read posts this year and I’ve loved hearing from all of you. Don’t forget to visit the other hosts before we wrap up – Rennie at What’s Nonfiction, Julie at Julz Reads, and Leann of Shelf Aware. Thanks to them for making this event possible! This week you can link-up your responses at the end of my post. The prompt is:
New to My TBR : It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
As always, I’ve added almost too many books to list to my to-read pile this month! I’ve decided to focus in some posts that led me to add a bunch of fascinating books all at once!
- books on books, tech, true crime from The Paperback Princess
- books on literary criticism from Typings
- follow-the-money stories from What’s Nonfiction
- books on gentrification and Wallis Simpson from The Paperback Princess
- adventure stories from Julz Reads
- more books on books from Books Are My Favorite and the Best
- feminist perspectives on current events from Melissa Firman
- books on birdwatching from Adventures Reading, Running, and Working From Home
What books have you added to your TBR this month? Share them below, then go see what everyone else has added, so you can add that too :p