Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week.
- I’m less interested in classifying kid’s nonfiction than adult nonfiction, but I think this method of classifying nonfiction for kids might be helpful for some of you.
- Two interesting award updates have been released since my last post. The National Book Award for Nonfiction finalists have already been announced and Jonathan Poh’s Value Village was awarded the 2020 CBC Nonfiction Prize.
- This list of best nonfiction included some books I’ve seen on all the lists, but also some I’d not heard of yet.
- Nonfiction new releases to look forward to in the next week include:
- Cyber Privacy: Who Has Your Data and Why You Should Care
- A Walk Around the Block: Stoplight Secrets, Mischievous Squirrels, Manhole Mysteries & Other Stuff You See Every Day (And Know Nothing About)
- Irl: Finding Realness, Meaning, and Belonging in Our Digital Lives
- Inventing Equality: Reconstructing the Constitution in the Aftermath of the Civil War
- Shit, Actually: The Definitive, 100% Objective Guide to Modern Cinema