Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week.
- I enjoyed the mix of new and older nonfiction on this list of winter 2020 must-reads.
- These 7 essential books about pandemics are timely and include some real classics.
- I really enjoyed this interview with Cathy Park Hong, author of recently released Minor Feelings.
- Nonfiction new releases I’m looking forward to this week include:
- Dorothy Day: Dissenting Voice of the American Century
- Rust: A Memoir of Steel and Grit
- John Adams Under Fire: The Founding Father’s Fight for Justice in the Boston Massacre Murder Trial
- The Lost Family: How DNA Testing Is Uncovering Secrets, Reuniting Relatives, and Upending Who We Are
- Frida in America: The Creative Awakening of a Great Artist