10. You find yourself swearing off netgalley… after just one more request.
9. You’re sad when all of your holds come in at the library at once.
8. Your to-read pile is taller than you are.
7. You’ve devoted an entire calendar/app to your blogging schedule.
6. You’ve started rooting against yourself in giveaways, but can’t help entering because that book just looks so exciting!
5. You return books to the library at night to avoid going in because you just know you couldn’t resist checking out more books.
4. You avoid bookstores for the same reason.
3. You need a spreadsheet to keep track of which books you own. Or maybe you just like spreadsheets. Don’t judge 🙂
2. You relocate your food or other belongings to make space for your books (in my case it was a bookshelf repurposed to store food and then changed back to a bookshelf, but still…)
1. Your significant other actually wants you to buy another bookshelf because it would be better than all the piles everywhere.
All images are links to their source, except the top image which I added text to and for which the original can be found here.
Edit – Those of you who have been following me since 2014 – A) Thank you so much!! and B) You may recognize this post, since I’m republishing it. It’s one of my favorite lists I’ve put together and I wanted to share it with more readers 🙂