Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week.
- I’m excited about this books on all this intersectional list of nonfiction books feminists should read in 2020.
- It looks like there’s some great new nonfiction for young readers this year too!
- And that’s it! It was a slow news week. So, here are some books to look forward to in the next week:
- Black Wave: Saudi Arabia, Iran, and the Forty-Year Rivalry That Unraveled Culture, Religion, and Collective Memory in the Middle East
- The Sun and Her Stars: Salka Viertel and Hitler’s Exiles in the Golden Age of Hollywood
- A Game of Birds and Wolves: The Ingenious Young Women Whose Secret Board Game Helped Win World War II
- A House in the Mountains: The Women Who Liberated Italy from Fascism
- Becoming a Man: The Story of a Transition