Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week.
- I really enjoyed this list of 6 Best Nonfiction Books of Fall 2019, which included some books that sounded interesting and which I’ve not see on many other lists.
- These tips for reading nonfiction to your child seem helpful. It’s a mix of advice that seems nonfiction specific vs general reading to children.
- For a slightly older audience, here’s a list of Fall Nonfiction for YA readers.
- Books to look forward to this week include:
- The North-West Is Our Mother: The Story of Louis Riel’s People, the Métis Nation
- The Day It Finally Happens: Alien Contact, Dinosaur Parks, Immortal Humans—and Other Possible Phenomena
- For the Love of Music: The Art of Listening
- Nuclear Spies: America’s Atomic Intelligence Operation Against Hitler and Stalin
- The Second Founding: How the Civil War and Reconstruction Remade the Constitution