Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week.
- There’s a tax case in Rhode Island that, believe it or not, hinges on the state having decided that nonfiction books don’t count as ‘original and creative works’. Definitely rooting for the nonfiction authors 🙂
- It seems like what connects this list of books by ‘wild and fearless women’ is primarily a strong sense of place. They all sound fascinating to me.
- I definitely agree with author Tyrese Coleman’s philosophy on blending memoir and fiction – just be honest with your readers!
- Instagram isn’t my thing, but if you enjoy it, this Nonfiction Women Book Club seems pretty cool.
- Nonfiction new releases coming out in the next week include: