Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. As a reminder, if you’re participating in the Nonfiction Reading Challenge, you’ll get a giveaway entry for each nonfiction review you link-up below!
- For anyone who’s been following along with The Rooster’s Nonfiction Pop-Up memoir discussions, they have an interesting wrap-up conversation posted now as well.
- It sounds like Rebecca Skloot, author of The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, has a new book in the works.
- John Lewis’s March has won a National Book Award – well deserved, from what I’ve heard – and is the first comic book/graphic work of nonfiction to receive this award.
- Nonfiction to get excited about in the next week includes:
- Lost in Math: How Beauty Leads Physics Astray
- The Royal Art of Poison: Filthy Palaces, Fatal Cosmetics, Deadly Medicine, and Murder Most Foul
- Also Human: The Inner Lives of Doctors
- Outside the Jukebox: How I Turned My Vintage Music Obsession Into My Dream Gig
- Amity and Prosperity: One Family and the Fracturing of America