Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- I enjoyed this interview with Kate Moore, author of Radium Girls, who recently read The Power.
- Here’s a great list of YA nonfiction featuring black girls.
- The New York Times is starting a narrative nonfiction podcast, which I find interesting enough that I’m going to share two articles, here and here.
- The National Book Award judges have been announced.
- It’s seem a bit early for people to be making this call, but there are a lot of exciting books on this best of 2018 list.
- Interesting nonfiction coming out in the next week includes:
- Epidemic: Ebola and the Global Scramble to Prevent the Next Killer Outbreak
- The New Farm: Our Ten Years on the Front Lines of the Good Food Revolution
- Work: The Last 1,000 Years
- Absolute Power: How the Pope Became the Most Influential Man in the World
- You Can Stop Humming Now: A Doctor’s Stories of Life, Death, and in Between