Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. As a reminder, if you’re participating in the Nonfiction Reading Challenge, you’ll get a giveaway entry for each nonfiction review you link-up below!
- I mostly just have lists to share with this week, but there are some good ones! First, what will probably be the last of the best of 2017 lists, including: a best of list from Buzzfeed, some notable nonfiction from the Washington Post, a best of list from Electric Lit, and (my personal favorite) a best tech book list from the MIT Technology Review. I don’t know how I missed The Woman Who Smashed Codes on that last list, but I will be picking it up!
- Looking forward, here are some list of books to check out in 2018 from Bitch Reads and the Guardian
- And, last but not least, there were some fun themed lists posted including collections of narrative nonfiction, TV show tell-alls, and LGBT nonfiction
- Interesting nonfiction coming out in the next week includes:
- The Epic City: The World on the Streets of Calcutta
- Single State of Mind
- Off the Charts: The Hidden Lives and Lessons of American Child Prodigies
- No Justice: One White Police Officer, One Black Family, and How One Bullet Ripped Us Apart
- The Most Dangerous Man in America: Timothy Leary, Richard Nixon and the Hunt for the Fugitive King of LSD