Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- I hope you’re not tired of ‘best nonfiction of 2017’ lists yet, because there are more to come! This week we have lists from Kirkus, Huffpost, Barnes & Noble, Vogue, and Paste Magazine
- As we near the end of the year, the Guardian list of the best 100 nonfiction books of all time is wrapping up with yet more books by dead white men.
- This list of genre-bending nonfiction from Bookriot had some really interesting recommendations.
- Interesting books being published this week include:
- Why You Eat What You Eat: The Science Behind Our Relationship with Food
- and that’s it, believe it or not! Some academic stuff and some wishy-washy seeming self-help are the only other books I came up with. Must be a slow week!