Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- As always, Bustle has a great list of nonfiction to look forward too this month, including many books with political or otherwise timely topics.
- I’ve really enjoyed all the articles about John McPhee’s book on writing, Draft No. 4, including this one. Books on writing don’t typically interest me, but I’m intrigued by this one.
- I second these nonfiction recommendations for book clubs for all of the books on the list that I’ve read, so hopefully the rest are good too!
- The LA Times best nonfiction of 2017 leans surprisingly hard towards biography and memoir. I’d have liked to see more books about science on the list 🙂
- New nonfiction releases I’m interested in this week include:
- Policing Black Bodies: How Black Lives Are Surveilled and How to Work for Change
- Women & Power: A Manifesto
- Moral Combat: How Sex Divided American Christians and Fractured American Politics
- The Danger Within Us: America’s Untested, Unregulated Medical Device Industry and One Man’s Battle to Survive It
- Charles Darwin: The Selfish Genie of the Victorian World