Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- You’ve probably seen this list already, but I can’t resist sharing this post with suggestions of one nonfiction and one fiction book to read to get the feel for each state in the US.
- This list of 13 books about race, written by women of color, seems very timely.
- These books about teen activism also seem perfect for the times. I know I sometimes feel helpless to make things better and I’m sure that can be even more true if you’re too young to vote.
- I’d not heard of the MashReads podcast before, but I’ll be checking it out this week after seeing that their podcast this week featured The Devil in the White City.
- Posts for nonfiction writers don’t always interest me as a nonfiction reader, but I enjoyed this essay about how authors should balance research and personal experience in their writing.
- This week, I’m looking forward to these new releases: