Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- I love this nonfiction take on beach reads – a great list of nonfiction books about the beach.
- This list of 7 nonfiction books that are too creepy to be true is pretty fun too.
- As I may have mentioned once or twice, I’m really looking forward to reading Roxanne Gay’s latest, so I enjoyed both of these interviews.
- Some books I’m looking forward to in the next week include:
- A Flag Worth Dying For: The Power and Politics of National Symbols
- Making Contact: Jill Tarter and the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
- The Hidden Lives of Tudor Women: A Social History
- Woolly: The True Story of the Quest to Revive One of History’s Most Iconic Extinct Creatures
- Bugged: The Insects Who Rule the World and the People Obsessed with Them