Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- The latest addition to The Guardian‘s list of the top 100 nonfiction books is Dispatches, which honestly doesn’t interest me much as it’s a war story, despite it’s obvious historical importance.
- These 11 fascinating nonfiction science books are more my speed!
- Although I appreciate this passionate defense of nonfiction being interesting, I think the jab at the fleeting benefits of fiction is unnecessary.
- This article about the legal and ethical concerns memoirists must consider when writing about others made me think about an aspect of nonfiction writing that hadn’t occurred to me before.
- Exciting nonfiction that’s coming out in the next week includes:
- First Women: The Grace and Power of America’s Modern First Ladies
- Kick Kennedy: The Charmed Life and Tragic Death of the Favorite Kennedy Daughter
- One Wild Bird at a Time: Portraits of Individual Lives
- 67 Shots: Kent State and the End of American Innocence
- The Lost Book of Moses: The Quest for the World’s Oldest Bible–and the Man Who Wrote It