Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- I’m not sure I’m convinced by the arguments for making Birthday Letters the newest addition to The Guardian‘s list of the 100 best nonfiction books.
- I thought this interview with a fiction author that discusses why he loves nonfiction was an interesting read.
- Yet another nonfiction prize, the Lukas Prize for Nonfiction, has announced their list of finalists.
- Both Lory of Emerald City Review and Brona of Brona’s Books read some fascinating nonfiction graphic novels last month and their good experience made me especially interested in this list of excellent graphic nonfiction.
- Nonfiction I’m excited for in the next week includes:
- Raoul Wallenberg: The Heroic Life and Mysterious Disappearance of the Man Who Saved Thousands of Hungarian Jews from the Holocaust
- When Women Win: EMILY’s List and the Rise of Women in American Politics
- The Fever of 1721: The Epidemic That Revolutionized Medicine and American Politics
- We Are Afghan Women: Voices of Hope
- The Medici: Power, Money, and Ambition in the Italian Renaissance
- The Rarest Bird in the World: The Search for the Nechisar Nightjar