Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- Remember that list The Guardian was starting of the 100 Best Nonfiction Books? The Sixth Extinction has now been picked as the first book on the list.
- I’ll be honest – I didn’t ever expect to say this, but I wish I lived in Texas today! This lineup of Pulitzer Prize winning authors at the Mayborn Literary Nonfiction Festival is incredible.
- I’m not sure I feel I have to read all the books on this list of must-read nonfiction recommendations for women, but a lot of them sound good.
- On the other hand, I do think I want to get to every author on this list of feminist authors to add to your reading list, for historical purposes.
- Nonfiction I’m excited for in the coming week includes:
- The Road Taken: The History and Future of America’s Infrastructure
- Pandemic: Tracking Contagions, from Cholera to Ebola and Beyond
- Peacerunner: The Untold Story of an American Politician Who Helped End Centuries of Warfare in Ireland
- How To Be a Tudor: A Dawn-to-Dusk Guide to Tudor Life
- Heroines of Mercy Street: The Real Nurses of the Civil War