Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- After finally reading Between the World and Me, I was not at all surprised to see it win the National Book Award for nonfiction.
- Essays in praise of nonfiction never get old for me 🙂
- It’s that time of year, where we start to get lists of the best nonfiction of 2015. I liked this list because it included a lot of new-to-me nonfiction.
- This article about a text book included some fascinating tidbits about the history of nonfiction comics, while this book review addressed the question of how to end a nonfiction book
- Books coming out in the next week include:
- Uninformed: Why People Seem to Know So Little about Politics and What We Can Do about It
- Curtain Up: Agatha Christie: A Life in the Theatre
- Stoned: Jewelry, Obsession, and How Desire Shapes the World
- Buenos Aires: The Biography of a City
- Life and Death in the Andes: On the Trail of Bandits, Heroes, and Revolutionaries