Non-Fiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome non-fiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your non-fiction posts too!
Non-Fiction News and Resources
- This is a fun list! A nonfiction tour of the US
- I love seeing people spread the love of nonfiction, so I’m excited to see ALA offering advice on improving nonfiction circulation
- I also enjoyed these articles about what fiction writers can gain from writing nonfiction
- I’m a little envious of readers in Texas who got to go to the 10th Mayborn Literary Nonfiction Conference
- Exciting books being released in the next week include:
See! Even though I complained about lists in my Woe is ME post yours is great! I hardly read nonfiction so it’s always good to know what’s going on. Guess I’ll have to continue eating my words 🙂 That 50 states list was cool and I’ll probably check out the NC, MA and RI books at some point!
Thanks Geoff! I don’t always like lists either. Ones with too many book covers can get horribly distorted in my feed reader and I typically only like Top Ten Tuesdays if a blogger does some sort of twist on the topic, so I can see why you you might not alway like lists. There are some good ones out there though 🙂
Christine @Buckling Bookshelves
I Work at a Public Library looks great!
I’m glad! My public library actually does a really great job of highlighting nonfiction on different topics with displays and I love the idea of libraries helping encourage people to read more nonfiction 🙂
My favorite non-fiction so far this year was The Phantom of Fifth Avenue. I reviewed it for Fresh Fiction. Great Book!!!
Oh, that sounds very interesting! It sounds like a crazy story and I love reading about women in history.