I am currently not accepting review copies. Thanks for your interest!
If you’re visiting this page, you’re probably considering asking me to review a book. Thank you! As a blogger, I’m fortunate to receive many review requests and can only accept a few, so here are some things you should do to give your book the best chance of being reviewed.
- If you’d like me to review your book, please send me an e-mail at doingdewey[at]gmail[dot]com. I will not respond to review requests left in comments or sent in any way except by e-mail.
- I am highly unlikely to read a book in the following genres: erotica, religious fiction, thriller, horror, or middle grade. If you’re not sure if your book is a good fit for my blog, please check out some of the books I’ve read and see what you think.
- It takes a lot of my time to review your book, so I always appreciate when it’s clear you’ve taken the time to scope out my blog. At a minimum, if you don’t get my name right, I will not be reviewing your book.
- If I accept a book, I will review it. If you want someone who won’t post a review if they didn’t like a book, I’m afraid I’m not the blogger you’re looking for.
- I do accept ebooks in .mobi or pdf format, ARC or final copy
That’s it! Thanks for taking the time to review my guidelines before submitting your review request.