Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- I thought this interview with Pulitzer prize winning author Katherine Boo included incredible advice for nonfiction authors, starting with this great quote – ““getting it right matters way more than whether you can make people care”.
- As a woman in Silicon Valley, I’m definitely interested to hear about Alpha Girls, an upcoming nonfiction release about successful Silicon Valley women for which the film rights have just been acquired.
- This New York Times list of three books to help confront and reform racist policing seems very timely.
- I’ve not yet read Woolly: The True Story of the Quest to Revive One of History’s Most Iconic Extinct Creatures, but I really enjoyed this interview with author Ben Mezrich.
- Interesting nonfiction releases coming in the next week include: