Nonfiction Friday is a link-up where you can find all of the awesome nonfiction happenings of the week. Be sure to link-up your nonfiction posts too!
- Time has created their list of Top Ten Nonfiction of 2016 – and I’ve actually read two of the books on the list!
- The New York Times has a much longer list of Notable Books of 2016, including some fiction as well. Only 3 I’ve gotten to out of their nonfiction picks, but so many more I want to pick up!
- For the holidays, the East Bay Express has instead focused on listing nonfiction to give as a gift, but if I’m honest, everything on this list seems too dark and weird and heavy for gift giving to me.
- The US National Book Award winners and three, including the Nonfiction winner Stamped From the Beginning deal with issues of race in America.
- Interesting books coming out in the next week include: