This might seem like a strange choice for a post, since I don’t usually do Top Ten Tuesday posts and since it’s not actually Tuesday any more. However, when I saw the Top Ten Tuesday posts in my reader this morning, I had an idea that I had too much fun with not to share. Instead of the top ten books I’d like from Santa, here are my top book recommendations for Santa. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!
1. Goodwill Tour – It’s about travelling and giving people things, so I expect Santa would relate.
2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder – With his purported love of cookies, Santa is sure to eat this one up.
3. Frozen In Time – Santa is no stranger to the dangers of travel near the poles!
4. Cultivating an Ecological Conscience - I can’t imagine Santa chooses to travel by sled for any other reason than a deep concern for the environment
5. Dewey – Given Santa’s kindness to Rudolph, I think he’d love a heart-warming animal rescue story.
6.The Elves of Cintra - If I worked with elves, I’d want to learn everything I could about them.
7. Eat, Pray, Love - Even santa probably wishes he could just travel for fun sometimes, so he’d probably like doing so vicariously through this book.
8. Lean In - It’s time to bring elves into the modern era, with equal treatment at work for male and female elves.
9. The Joy of Cheesemaking - Because cheese tastings are a great holiday treat.
10. Hollow’s End – Someone as friendly as Santa probably likes to support indie authors.